Sunday 5 December 2021

Joy of giving

 


*I want to remember your Face so that when I meet you in Heaven, I will be able to recognize you and Thank you once again -*


In a telephonic interview,

the Radio Announcer

asked his guest,

a millionaire,

"What made you

Happiest in life ?"


The millionaire replied :

I have gone through

Four stages of

Happiness in my Life 

Finally I understood the

Meaning of True Happiness. 


The First Stage was

to Accumulate

Wealth and Means.

But at this Stage

I did not get the

Happiness I wanted. 


Then came the Second

Stage of Collecting

Valuables and Items. 

But I realized that the

Effect of this thing

is also Temporary & the

Lustre of Valuable Things

Does not last long.


Then came the

Third Stage of Getting

Big Projects like

Buying a football team,

Buying a tourist resort etc. 

But even here I did not

Get the Happiness

I had imagined.


The Fourth time

A Friend of mine

Asked me to buy

Wheelchairs for

Disabled children.

At the Friend's request, I immediately bought some Wheelchairs.

But My Friend insisted

That I go with him and

Hand over the Wheelchairs

To the Children myself.

So,I went with him &

Gave the Wheel chairs

To those Children

with my own hands.

I saw the Great

Glow of Happiness

On the Faces of

Those Children. 

I saw them all

Sitting on the Chairs,

Moving around

And having fun.


It was as if they had

Arrived at a Picnic.


But I felt Real Joy

When I started to leave

And one of the Kids

Grabbed my leg.


I gently tried to

Free my leg - but the

Child stared at my face

And held my leg tightly.


I bent down and

Asked the Child :

"Do you need

Anything else?"


The answer the Child

Gave me not only

Made me Happy

but also Changed

My Life forever.


The Child said : 

"I want to remember

Your Face, so that

When I meet you

in Heaven, i will be

Able to recognize you

& Thank you once again."


πŸ’πŸ™‚


*"THE JOY OF GIVING".*

No comments:

πŸ§”Father's handprints πŸ‘

~Father's handprints ~  ✋🏽 πŸ–πŸ½ 🀚🏽  Father had grown old and would take support of the wall while walking. As a result the walls had ...