Monday 11 March 2024

After Death

 (Borrowed)





MY HOUSE WAS ABOUT TO BE LOCKED ......

 On the 29th of November 2018 just because I was not able to pay the rent.


I posted it on facebook seeking for help, but all I got were 2 likes & zero comments.


So l sent 250 messages to my contact list requesting for a loan of $1500.


Sadly only 10 people replied. 6 out of the 10 claimed they couldn't help. Only 1 out of the 4 who said they could help actually gave me some money but the rest only gave me excuses and never picked my calls. 


In the end, my door was locked.

 I had no where to sleep. 


I walked in the dark seeking options and sadly a thief stole my empty purse with my identity card in it. 


He was badly hit by a fast moving car as he was running away, so he died. 


Fast forward>> The next day, news quickly spread around that I had died.


About 2,500 people posted on my wall how they knew me. 

How great I was !


A committee was formed by my,

 *loyal friends* who contributed $18000 to feed guests at my funeral.


My colleagues at work teamed up and brought another $4500 for a coffin, tents and chairs.


I was to be burried in a coffin worth $1500- the same amount I needed for rent.


Relatives also met. It was a rare occasion for them to meet, so they met and contributed an extra $3000.


Everyone wanted to volunteer in order to appear they were helping. 

They printed T-shirts with my image. 


Each T-Shirt costing $2,50, so the T-shirt man made about $25000 from my presumed death.


Everyone wanted to speak at my funeral. 

There was drama all over from people who never knew how l survived. 


There was even rumour that I was murdered by my friends. 


Speeches were made on how talented I was, even by those who never attended my events. 


The few friends who supported me didn't even get the chance to speak during my funeral - although they knew the Truth. 


In fact, they were prime suspects for my ‘death’.


You could imagine how the scene turned after I showed up alive! 


Some thought l was a ghost.


*THIS IS THE IRONY OF LIFE; WE LOVE THE DEAD MORE THAN THE LIVING*

~ Author Unknown


It's the absolute truth of today's world..

No comments:

💑 Stages of Marriage 👫

 THE DIFFERENT STAGES OF MARRIAGE. 1. THE AMAZEMENT STAGE: This is the "wow" stage. Lots of new things to discover with your spous...